Sweet Spiced Rice Pudding Recipe.
Creamy, delicately spiced, and devilishly indulgent.
- —1 tray Veetee Basmati Rice
- —8 oz heavy cream
- —1½ tbsp sugar
- —3 cardamom pods
- —½ tsp cinnamon
- —½ tsp ground ginger
- —1¾ oz milk
- —Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- Place all of the ingredients except the rice into a pan and bring to a gentle simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the cardamom pods using a slotted spoon. Add the rice to the pan and warm through for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Add the milk if you prefer a runnier consistency.
- To serve, spoon the rice pudding into two bowls and drizzle with heavy cream.