Spring Vegetable Risotto Recipe.
This risotto recipe is ready in just 15 minutes!
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —1 ¼ cup green beans, diagonally cut
- —1 ¼ cup asparagus spears, diagonally cut
- —¼ cup frozen peas
- —1 tbsp olive oil
- —1 small white onion, finely chopped
- —2 garlic cloves, crushed
- —1 ½ oz vegetable stock
- —1 ⅔ cup parmesan, grated
- —2 tbsp mascarpone or ricotta cheese
- —Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil a pot of salted water, and blanch the green beans, asparagus and peas for 3-4 minutes before draining in a colander. Set aside.
- In a large casserole or saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in the oil for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Tip the rice and vegetable stock into the saucepan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the grains are cooked.
- Combine the blanched vegetables followed by the Parmesan cheese and mascarpone to make the dish creamy.
- Season to taste, and serve immediately.