Dane’s Perfect Pancakes Recipe.
Want a tasty alternative to the same old cereal and toast for breakfast? Veetee rice makes these pancakes taste fabulous, gives them a really good texture, helps keep the pancakes in shape while cooking, and keeps the kids full all morning. Top them with fruit and a bit of honey or syrup for extra nutrition and flavor.
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —1 ¾ oz milk
- —1 tsp baking powder
- —1 ½ tbsp butter
- —2 eggs
- —Toppings of your choice
- Give the eggs, milk, and buttermilk a little whisk to blend.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and mix this into the egg mixture, ensuring all lumps are gone.
- Melt the butter and pour into the mixture, and then add the rice.
- Ladle a spoonful of the mixture into a hot frying pan, and fry for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and serve with your favorite pancake topping.