Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe.
This recipe is perfect if you fancy tasty, delicious fried rice ready in minutes. It also contains 2 of your 5 a day. You can easily substitute tofu or soy curls for a vegetarian or plant-based option!
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —1 tbsp vegetable oil
- —1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- —½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- —½ cup baby corn, sliced
- —½ cup carrots, sliced
- —½ cup snow or snap peas, sliced tout, sliced
- —1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- —1 dash of soy sauce
- —½ tsp vinegar
- —1 scallion, sliced
- Over high heat, stir fry the garlic, mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, snap (or snow) peas, and chicken in the oil for 5-6 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Gently crumble the rice into the pan or wok and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the rice is piping hot. Add the soy sauce, vinegar and sliced scallions, mix well.
- Serve immediately.